Good Morning to you and Happy Fall Weekend! For years, the Fall season has been a favorite a mine, combining many of my favorite holidays, activities and weather. In fact, just a few short days ago, on October 10th, unbeknownst to me in years prior, National Handbag Day was celebrated, falling in line with an opportunity I was recently presented with. For me, as someone who has always loved shopping, though I enjoy shopping for apparel, accessories (i.e. handbags, jewelry & shoes) have always held my true affections, given no matter one’s size, accessories can often last a lifetime. An accessory can truly make an outfit, with the ability to dress it up or down, adding a hint of flair, sophistication and a chance to put a unique spin on anything one wears. From a chunky bracelet, a colorful pendant necklace, vibrant heels, or a crossbody bag adorned with charms and other details, accessories allow for one’s personality and creativity to shine through with ease and endless options.
With that being said, several weeks ago, while accompanying my mom to her doctor’s appointment located within the medical building in our local hospital, St. Mary Medical Center, upon exiting the building, we came to a halt as we approached the gift shop. Recently renovated and expanded, the window displays stopped us in our tracks, adorned with charming jewelry, mugs, decals and beyond. Taking a closer look, I focused my attention on what I noticed peeking out from behind; an assortment of handbags with keychains, friendly images and a style about them drawing me in. Though it was getting to be later in the day, my mom questioned if I’d like to take a look and after brief hesitation, ultimately, I agreed, tempted to see what treasures I could find, curious about the aforementioned handbags summoning my attention. Weaving my way through the slim aisles of the shop, the display of totebags, keychains and small crossbody bags appeared before me. Seeing the friendly images emblazoned on them, I couldn’t help but smile. Without hesitation, I grabbed the tote bag, placing it on my shoulder while searching inside, lined with polka-dots. Calling my mom over to see for herself, she and I stood for several moments taking in the collection, as I became fixated on the words imprinted on the tags, detailing their charitable partnership with an animal rescue organization.
For those who know me well, or have been following my blog, it is a known fact that animal rescues in particular hold a special place in my heart. My first dog, Oliver (pictured below), a 15.5-year-old Bichon Frise who was beside me from the time he was six weeks old, passed away in November 2017, leaving a deep void in my heart and family.
Not simply a pet to me, he was an active and imperative role in my family, my trusted confidante and his absence still is felt each day. Though with that being said, with his passing came a deepened interest in animal rescues. More and more I began to follow local animal rescues on social media, seeing the rampant need growing each day. Innocent, deserving and worthy animals in need of homes, care and treatment began to actively fill my newsfeeds, tugging on my heartstrings until one Sunday morning in early February 2018, the choice was made. All it took was a moment for my eyes to settle on her friendly, furry face; her white fur accented by light brown, her uniquely-colored amber eyes, and her pleasant demeanor and within hours, the application for her adoption was submitted. About two and a half weeks later, that very dog became Daisy (pictured below), my feisty family member who brings joy and sunshine to my life each day, providing me with awareness that I could care for and love another dog as welcomed her into my life and she becomes as important as Oliver, her “brother,” as I refer to him as.
Nonetheless, as my mom and I stood in the gift shop and I took in the collection of handbags – Chala Handbags, to be specific, it was my first experience ever seeing and hearing of them, knowing I’d surely be a customer. Not only does their strong partnership with animal rescues heighten their allure, but their vast collections and array of merchandise is in a class of its own, with a product surely for everyone. Whether your interest is in animals, music, nature, and beyond, Chala Handbags offers a unique way to showcase your affections, offering a collection of items designed in the USA, with sophistication, style, and class. Much to my delight, the team at Chala Handbags offered me the incredible opportunity to select any item of my liking and today, I’m here to share not only my direct experience with the handbag I chose, but also detail the full company background, as they offer not only high-quality, durable fashion accessories to complement everyone’s unique style, but the chance to help animals in need, simultaneously.
CHALA Handbags: (www.chalagroup.com – official company website)
Social Media Channels:
- Facebook: facebook.com/chalahandbags
- Twitter: twitter.com/chalahandbags
- Instagram: instagram.com/chala-handbags
- Pinterest: pinterest.com/chalahandbags
CHALA Handbags Company Information: (via chalagroup.com, the company’s official website):
- Chala Handbags identifies itself as a “team of creative designers who love handbags so much, they decided to craft their own!” They pride themselves in creating fashion rather than following it and add a unique touch and flair to all of their products.
- As stated on their website, they approach life with both “passion and creativity,” believing that “doing what you like and liking what you do are the keys to happiness.”
- Their optimistic, encouraging outlook and philosophy on life spills across their vast product line and offerings, summoning smiles and a lighthearted vibe, with each bag and accessory item unique from the next. They pride themselves in adorning their items with a “hint of whimsy,” as they describe it on their website. Therefore, with Chala Handbags, there’s never a need to sacrifice sophistication with a unique complement of fun, as the two are definitely merged.
- Showcasing their love and dedication to animals and nature, Chala Handbags emphasizes the importance of “celebrating who you are and showing it to the world,” and being “bold and unique while keeping one’s feet on the ground.” In other words, be humble and uniquely you.
- By carrying a Chala Handbag or accessory item, not only will you showcase your flair and sophistication, but you’ll also help rescue and provide care for deserving animals in need of a loving home and potentially life-saving treatments.
CHALA Handbags as a Charitable Partner:
- With many of their products adorned, complemented or emblazoned with animals or animal symbols, Chala Handbags is a proud advocate of animal rights and welfare.
- In fact, each year, 5% of Chala Handbags’ net profit is proudly donated to their charity partner, Heart and Home Animal Rescue (heartandhomerescue.org), a California-based animal rescue serving both dogs and cats. Operating solely through sponsors/partners, like Chala Handbags, as well as donations, Heart and Home Animal Rescue is run by a team of dedicated volunteers eager to provide care and loving homes for animals in need.
- Therefore, customers and retailers alike purchasing and selling Chala Handbags can feel good about their purchases, receiving not only an exquisite product designed in the USA, but also are making a worthy contribution, simultaneously.
- Each Chala Handbag comes adorned with a heart-shaped tag detailing their charitable partnership, as showcased in the photo below.
Where to Buy CHALA Handbags: If I’ve piqued your interest enough to stimulate a potential purchase, have no fear, there are numerous retailers offering Chala Handbags for purchase –
- Amazon.com: Simply type Chala Handbags in the search bar and you’ll be afforded with a vast array of Chala Handbags and accessories to choose from.
- The Handbag Store (via shopthehandbagstore.com)
CHALA Handbag Collections: Though Chala Handbags exhibits a strong interest and emphasis on animals, featuring them on many items, their vast offerings are certainly NOT limited to strictly animals. Whether your interests are rooted in animals, nature (i.e. bees, butterflies, birds, hummingbirds), music, dance, oceanic or sea life (i.e. turtles, seahorses, fish, mermaids, whales), origami, safari (giraffes, bears, etc), the Winter season (i.e. snowmen, polar bears) and beyond, there is surely a collection and associated item for you! The following are the official Chala Handbag collections:
TYPES of CHALA Handbag PRODUCTS: Though their official name is Chala Handbags, they do not solely offer handbags, but also feature a vast array of merchandise, equally as diverse as their collections including traditional wallets, crossbody wallets, keychains and fobs and beyond:
- BOWLING BAGS
- CROSSBODY BAGS (Dazzle, Deluxe, Organizer, Half-Moon, Wallet)
- DELUXE MESSENGER BAGS
- KEY FOBS
- SWEET HOBO/TOTE
- SWEET MESSENGER BAG
- TOTE BAGS
- ZIP-AROUND WALLETS
My EXPERIENCE with CHALA Handbags: As I previously mentioned, Cris and the incredible team at Chala Handbags graciously offered me with the unique opportunity to choose any Chala item. Reviewing their vast product line, I ultimately chose the Metal Paw Print Charming Crossbody in Brown. Attracted to its unique shape and design, the paw print charm resonated with me and piqued my interest, due to harboring a strong passion for animals. Upon receiving the bag in the mail, it was neatly packaged, with packaging securing the charms, the strap (also detachable and changeable to your liking and preferences), and came with all tags attached.
The bag is deceivingly large inside, offering a cell phone pocket inside, a zipped area, as well as a soft, polka-dotted lining with vast space. A large zipper surrounds the enclosure and when unzipped, offers a deep pocket to be easily filled with an assortment of contents, allowing for simple, lightweight carrying.
For me, this purse is the ultimate crossbody and solution. For many years, I struggled to find a crossbody large enough, but still a reasonable size and lightweight that could accommodate my full-size wallet. Well, now that I’ve located Chala Handbags, this concern of mine is no longer an issue! Not only does this handbag accommodate my wallet, but also secures my iPhone and other pertinent contents I routinely carry and want to carry around with me. With my new Chala Handbag, I’m confident and at ease, knowing my uniqueness and interests are being equally served. For me, there is nothing better than a company providing me with exquisite merchandise that is helpful and useful in my everyday life, while allowing me to easily donate to causes in need, such as animal rescue. With a Chala Handbag purchase, there is a certain upbeat and optimistic vibe that comes along with it. No two bags are the same, there is always an opportunity to make it one’s own.
I’d like to offer my sincere and genuine gratitude to Chala Handbags for providing me with this incredible opportunity and for supplying me with my handbag of choice! It makes me proud to show my support and satisfaction with a company such as Chala Handbags and my hope that others will feel as intrigued and motivated as I have.
Be unique, be you, and celebrate your style, because nothing you love or makes you feel good is ever out of style!