Good Sunday Morning to you, wherever you may be. Here in the Philadelphia suburbs, a cold front has swept through the region, bringing the return of frigid temperatures and intense wind gusts. Though, on a positive note, I do have something I’d love to share with all of you who might be reading: Crazy Cups! At this point, you might be wondering, what in the world is Crazy Cups? Well, given coffee is one of my favorite beverages to enjoy and one I look forward to each morning and throughout the day/evening, my recent discovery of Crazy Cups has significantly broadened and improved my coffee repertoire.
Since my last teens, I became truly vested in coffee, not only for the taste, aroma, and ability to add a bit of warmth to my day, but for the experience, noting all the vast methods and possibilities of brewing a cup of java. It intrigued me how unique each brewing process could be: everything from freshly grinding coffee beans, using a percolator, pour-over, or French Press, a traditional drip coffee-maker, instant packets, k-cups (or any single-cup brewer method), and beyond!
With that being said, I traditionally begin each morning with several small cups of caffeinated coffee, but starting the afternoon and through evening, will switch to decaffeinated blends, or occasionally will indulge a caffeinated variety. However, I often find it challenging to locate a flavored decaf coffee blend, one that is flavored in such a way that is reminiscent of dessert or something like that. With traditionally caffeinated coffee, it is relatively easy to find an abundance of flavors. Numerous months ago, my hopes were answered as I innocently perused the coffee section on Amazon.com, a favorite website of mine to shop for coffee. As I scanned through their offerings, I suddenly settled my eyes upon a brand I’d never heard of before: Crazy Cups! Their flavors and offerings appeared endless and shocking. Not only were their flavors decadent (picture: Frosted Oatmeal Cookie, Chocolate Coconut Dream, Caramel Truffle Sundae… just to name a few!), but they were available in DECAF varieties, much to my surprise and delight! No worries about their nutritional content, either, they are all calorie-free and naturally or artificially sweetened!
Early last month, I was presented with the unique opportunity to review Crazy Cups and within a few short days, I received a Crazy Cups box filled with a variety of K-cups, lattes, ciders, and hot chocolates! In addition, a bright orange baseball cap emblazoned with Crazy Cups also made it’s way into the box – their latest addition in their product offerings, now allowing me to sport my love of Crazy Cups while out and about!
In a bit, I’ll share my review with you, but prior to that, I thought it would be best to indulge whomever may be reading with a bit of pertinent background info on Crazy Cups and a brief synopsis of all they offer. Believe me, you won’t be disappointed!
Crazy Cups History & Vision: (via CrazyCups.com)
- Crazy Sol, the creator of Crazy Cups, sought to create a line of coffee and coffee-inspired beverages reminiscent of favorite desserts, candies and decadent indulgences, like Boston Cream Pie and Red Velvet Cake, just to name a few.
- Nearly completely consumer-driven, Crazy Cups prides itself in operating based off of consumer suggestions and feedback. With that being said, they ultimately created what they affectionately refer to as: #FlavorNation.
Crazy Cups Social Media/#FlavorNation: (via CrazyCups.com)
- Crazy Cups is extremely active and interactive on various social media outlets, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. In fact, each new Twitter follower gets a personalized acknowledgment/shout-out and a thank you for their support and following of the company!
- Crazy Cups Facebook: @CrazyCupsCoffee
- Crazy Cups Twitter: @CrazyCupsCoffee
- Crazy Cups Pinterest: @CrazyCups0802
- Crazy Cups APP: Truly profess and indulge in your love and interest in Crazy Cups by downloading the official Crazy Cups app!* Learn about exclusive sales, new and innovative product offerings and flavors; communicate with other #FlavorNation members and build friendships, share and view photos and even earn prizes, enter contests and shop, all right from the app!
*Available for both Apple products (via App store) and Android devices (via Google Play store)
Crazy Cups Newsletter: (via CrazyCups.com)
- Be sure to sign up for the Crazy Cups newsletter for the latest news and updates. Simply provide your name and email on the official Crazy Cups website by scrolling to the bottom of the page!
Crazy Cups Product Offerings:
- Not only does Crazy Cups offer some of the most unique, decadent and indulgent-flavored coffees, but there are countless other options for non-coffee drinkers, or for those who may enjoy coffee, but like to mix it up a bit. Enjoy beverages such as lattes, hot chocolates, tea lattes, ciders and beyond! There is always something new and innovative to enjoy, no matter your tastebuds!
- Plus, now you can even “wear” your love of Crazy Cups, by sporting the all new, limited-edition Crazy Cups official Orange Logo Adjustable cap for $5.99! (Available for purchase via CrazyCups.com)
Crazy Cups Flavored Coffee Flavors (*indicates Decaf variety!):
- Frosted Oatmeal Cookie *
- Death By Chocolate *
- Bananas Foster Flambe *
- Chocolate Coconut Dream *
- Caramel Truffle Sundae *
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
- Apple Pie a La Mode *
- Salted Caramel
- Cinnamon Churro
- Peppermint Chocolate Mocha *
- Pumpkin Vanilla Creme *
- Chocolate Raspberry Truffle *
- White Christmas
- Caramel Pecan Cluster *
- Italian Chocolate Cheesecake *
- Crazy Jamaican Java *
- Blackberry Bliss (seasonal)
- Variety Packs
- Pina Colada (seasonal)
- Chocolate Chipotle Mole
- Spiced Gingerbread
- Root Beer Float
- Cinnamon Babka
- Sweet Potato Pie (seasonal)
- Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Rum Vanilla Rhumba
- Coconut Bunny
- Blackberry Meringue (seasonal)
- Hyper-Caffeinated Vanilla Blast
Crazy Cups Lattes:
- Red Velvet Revolution
- Creamy Cinnamon Chai Tea Latte
- Green Matcha Madness Green Tea Latte
Crazy Cups Hot Chocolates:
- Maple French Toast
- Salted Caramel Fudge
- Irish Creme Cheesecake
- Caramelized Banana Split
- Frosted Cinnamon Bun
- Peppermint Patty
- Molten Chocolate Souffle
- Dulce De Leche
- Frosted Oatmeal Biscotti
Crazy Cups Ciders:
- Hot Apple Cider
- Southern Peach Cider
- Spiced Orange Cider (seasonal)
Crazy Cups Additional Product Offerings:
- Gift Boxes
- Variety Packs
How to Order Crazy Cups:
- At this point, you may be thinking, okay, I’m convinced, now clue me in – where do I buy?! Well, you’re in luck, quench your thirst and cravings with liquid indulgence that is Crazy Cups by choosing one or combination of the following ordering options:
- Via Crazy Cups.com = order directly from the official Crazy Cups website or APP, plus secure FREE shipping on orders $35 and up!
- Via Amazon.com = Where I, myself, first discovered this unique and exciting brand. Choose from most flavors and varieties.
My Crazy Cups Review:
What I Received:
- Coffee: Caramel Pecan Cluster, Pumpkin Vanilla Creme, Italian Chocolate Cheesecake, Chocolate Coconut Dream, Coconut Bunny, Cinnamon Churro, Blackberry Meringue, Peppermint Chocolate Mocha, Hyper-Caffeinated Vanilla Blast-Flavored Bold Roast, Chocolate Covered Almonds and Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.
- Ciders: Spiced Orange, Hot Apple, and Southern Peach.
- Hot Chocolates: Dulce de Leche, Molten Chocolate Souffle, Frosted Cinnamon Bun, Peanut Butter in a Cup, Maple French Toast.
- Lattes: Red Velvet Revolution, Green Matcha Madness Crazy Tea Latte
- Creamy Cinnamon Chai Crazy Tea Latte
- Given the dedicated coffee fan I am, I chose to indulge in the coffees first. Without much question, I enjoyed all of them, however, there were quite a few standouts in my opinion. First off, Chocolate Coconut Dream stood out as my favorite. The flavor was the ideal combination of a creamy, decadent chocolate combined with the tropical hints of coconut, which complemented each other. The flavor, to me, was reminiscent of my childhood favorite candy – Tootsie Rolls! What a joy to have in a cup! The chocolate covered almonds was also a favorite decadence of mine for similar reasons; the creamy chocolate flavor was expertly accentuated with the nutty, aroma and taste of almonds. In addition, the Chocolate Raspberry Truffle reminded me of a chocolate-covered Swedish Fish candy and left my kitchen pleasantly scented with notes of chocolate and sweet raspberries.
- Given my mom is a fan of hot chocolate, she gladly sampled several of the varieties and quickly determined the Frosted Cinnamon Bun was her favorite, reminding her of the Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies we both loved. As far as lattes, Red Velvet Revolution was quickly recognized as a favorite of ours, with the smooth, creamy texture and rich, crimson color. It was a satisfying taste of Red Velvet creamy desserts in a cup.
- The traditional Hot Apple Cider was also a favorite of ours, as it reminded and took me back to the days of wandering around the local farm in my area, taking in the haunted houses and enjoying the bonfires outside, while enjoying a cup of warm, comforting Hot Apple Cider. It was easy to note the sweet taste of fresh apples, accentuated with warm notes of cinnamon spice, nutmeg and other warm spices.
* Overall, it was an incredible experience leaving me so very grateful and enthused to have been given the chance by Crazy Cups to sample and review their various products! Their hospitality and generosity is very much appreciated and enjoyed. So, for a bit of flavor and excitement in your cup, as well, I encourage you to check out Crazy Cups and enjoy the kaleidoscope of flavors!