Good Morning! This weekend was a bit rough, but on a positive note, the other week, I had a pleasant delivery arrive at my home from one of my favorite companies: Torani! It’s a company you may or may not be familiar with at this point in time, though it’s popularity and presence is rapidly expanding. Active on an array of social media platforms (including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter (@Torani), and Pinterest (http://www.pinterest.com/ToraniFlavor), plus a very comprehensive website – http://www.Torani.com), Torani is a family-owned, San Francisco, California based company and one that is as friendly as it is delicious! Every interaction I’ve ever had with the Torani company is always a positive and friendly one, making the experience even more appealing and so it is without question, I am a loyal customer, frequently replenishing my supply numerous times each month. Though, if you’re not familiar with Torani, you might be wondering what the company offers and what it is all about. Read on to learn more about this exciting company and its offerings:
According to the official Torani website (www.torani.com), Torani was founded by Rinaldo and Ezilda Torre in 1925, after visiting family in Lucca, Italy. Given their love of Italian sodas, the Torres’ sought to introduce the special beverage to the US and did so with the creation of flavored syrups. With a wide assortment of syrups ranging from fruit flavors, to classic Hazelnuts, Vanillas, and a wide array of other eclectic flavors, the Torre family went on to create the world’s first flavored latte with syrup, we all know and love!
Nowadays, the Torani company maintains an active global presence and following with their product lineup and assortment rapidly expanding and responding to customer need and inquiries. Today, their product offerings are impressive, offering more than 100 flavored syrups, sauces and beverage bases. With Torani, the sky is the limit when it comes to food and beverage creations (often used to flavor coffees, sodas, teas, smoothies, cocktails, and both sweet and savory food recipes), given the unique sampling of flavors and options.
At this point, you might be wondering, okay, sounds great, but where can I purchase it? Well, you’re in luck, Torani products are available for purchase through the following (but not limited to):
- The Official Torani website (www.Torani.com)
- Area Grocery Stores
- Select Bed, Bath and Beyonds
*Note: For more specific location offerings central to your home, please consult the Torani store locator on their website (http://www.torani.com/#/store-locator)
Unique Torani Facts:
- Remains a family business today and prides itself in answering the questions and requests of customers. Every time I’ve contacted Torani, I’ve always received a personalized, customized and honest response, with my needs and inquiries attended to.
- Recipes are featured on their website specific to each product offering! For instance, find that you purchased a flavored syrup/sauce because you liked how the flavor sounded, but are unsure as to what to create with it? Fear not, Torani’s website maintains a plethora of recipes for easy access and reference (http://www.torani.com/#/recipes), so you never have to worry about what to create. Plus, you can search for recipes specifically for the product you have on hand!
- Active in the Community: As a unique and attractive attribute, Torani prides itself in maintaining an active community presence in the area it calls home – San Francisco, California. The company’s volunteerism efforts spill into after school programs, community-wide parades, cleaning Golden Gate Bridge Park, Boys & Girls Clubs, in addition to a wide assortment of other activities and ventures. Also, Torani encourages the public to reach out to them for support in causes they are interested in, making it known, they are a company who truly cares about the needs of their customers, both product and community-wise.
- Sugar-Free Friendly: Adding to it’s uniqueness and accommodating nature, Torani features a wide assortment of sugar-free offerings, sweetened by Splenda brand sweetener! (Fact: My favorite way to use Torani syrup, is by adding it to my coffee, typically using a sugar-free variety – most often either sugar-free vanilla or classic hazelnut!)
Torani Product Line-Up:
Given the number of products currently offered by Torani, it would be impossible to list all the available flavor and variety offerings, but for easy and direct access, here is a link to the product offerings on the Torani website: (http://www.torani.com/#/products) That being said, the following are some of the newest offerings by Torani:
- Bourbon Caramel Syrup (Recently, I had the opportunity to sample this particular flavor and was absolutely delighted by the mild, buttery flavor and the complement/contrast of the bourbon to the caramel syrup! Used in coffee to create a makeshift latte, or to a tea latte, the possibilities are endless and of course, delicious! It is a smooth and sweet flavor and adds just the right amount of flavor to whatever it is added to)
- Ginger Lemongrass Syrup
- Lemon Tea Syrup
- Peach Tea Syrup
- Raspberry Tea Syrup
- Salted Chocolate Caramel Sauce: (Much to my delight, I was also provided with this sauce to sample! What a wonderfully sweet treat it was to add to ice cream! The combination of chocolate and caramel is one I deeply enjoy, so I was thrilled to learn it was being offered as a sauce by Torani. It was a syrup with texture, not too thin, not too thick, provided in a squeezable bottle, so whichever amount I wanted could be easy released. It was an instant sundae and added a sweet dose of flavor!)
- Spicy Kola Nut Syrup
- Sugar-Free Belgian Cookie Syrup
- Sugar-Free S’mores Syrup
A Sampling of Classic Flavors (here is a brief synopsis of some of the more “classic” flavors offered by Torani):
- Caramel Syrup
- Classic Hazelnut
- French Vanilla
Exotic/Unique Torani Flavor Offerings (again, here is a brief sampling of some of the more unique Torani syrup flavors):
- Chai Tea Spice Syrup
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Syrup
- Cupcake Syrup
- Peanut Butter Syrup
Well, there you have it! It’s easy to see I’m a big fan and supporter of Torani and have been so for numerous years. With Torani, we’re given the ability to make each experience a unique and different one. Add a little syrup or sauce or a lot to any recipe, drink or food and it’s a guarantee it will taste satisfying each time!
*I’d like to take a moment to express my sincere gratitude to the Torani team for their hospitality and for providing me with the unique and incredible opportunity to sample their sauce and syrup; It is very much appreciated and was put to good use!